And just then the wind
began to blow
as they lowered her casket
into the snow.

This is what happens
to man alive....
when friends let friends
drink and drive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:BLEEP:

Ya know still some people i know do this and dontlearn yet maybe they need learn this way , sorry to say butleast innocent wont have thier lives taken:)

How true that is. I can say from experience that people here drink way too much and try to drive but this state doesn't do much to them even for repeat offenders. They take their D/Ls but they still drive. I know one who lost his from driving under the influence a long time ago and still drives despite they have stopped him several times.

Yeah it sad what they do i even watched true movies on womans cannel sad they never learn if do way to late:(, anyway u welcome i need find more good chit:)

I have that printed out somewhere. This is exactly why I don't o homafter parties, even if I don't drink at them. A star football player that I went to high school with died is a car wreck because he was drinking at a party and on the way home from the party. He was going to school on a football/academic scholorship. Only a year older than myself.
Quick Draw

Homeafter parties or not, People who drive drunk can still affect others. Even those who aren't at the party. My cousin was hit by a drunk driver back in 1993. The dude jumped the curb and slammed right into him.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOWL for Wildlife
Back