Dog bed?

No, but if someone has suggestions, I'd be interested as well. My adult dog just hangs out around the house and has a dog door to get outside when she needs to (enclosed fence outside) Lost my 16 yr old GSP in April. We have a new puppy and she's in a big kennel indoors and she will probably eat the dog bed on days when my wife and I are out.

Last edited:
This for some reason is the only one that has not suffered any shredding and not sure why. Nock on wood.

This for some reason is the only one that has not suffered any shredding and not sure why. Nock on wood.

Yeah, looks awfully soft and cuddly to me.
I'm thinking heavy Cordura, or thick canvas. After that, body armor.

Our dog has carpet remnants and couple old blankets when in garage or shop on concrete floors. He tore some of the carpet pieces once, then let him go with nothing for fewdays, hasnt chewed anything since.

Yeah, looks awfully soft and cuddly to me.
I'm thinking heavy Cordura, or thick canvas. After that, body armor.
We have a Kong brand one that is more of the Cordura material that suffered a bit of shredding. The Bizzy bed one, in my opinion has only survived because that is the only one that has not been left in the kennel either at night or during the day. So we have just removed that option from her and don't leave anything in the kennel.

We have a Kong brand one that is more of the Cordura material that suffered a bit of shredding. The Bizzy bed one, in my opinion has only survived because that is the only one that has not been left in the kennel either at night or during the day. So we have just removed that option from her and don't leave anything in the kennel.
Haha...
My wife would be sad if our dogs had to lay on direct concrete in their kennel.
Guess I should put it on her then.😉

Our dog has carpet remnants and couple old blankets when in garage or shop on concrete floors. He tore some of the carpet pieces once, then let him go with nothing for fewdays, hasnt chewed anything since.
All the blankets are in the field now.
The shipping blanket i nailed every 4 " to their platform, shredded.
Attitude with capital A.
They get walked, every other day, a generous yard, plenty of stimulation.
Old cowboy neighbor once said. " Dogs will be dogs".

They wont chew these in my experience.

They wont chew these in my experience.
You got my attention.
....my wife currently reading about the command video available.
Makes me a little nervous.

I use these in my kennels, my Drahthaar doesn’t mess with them but turns anything else to hamster bedding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back