Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Does this type of hunt exist? (Self Guided cow elk)

Guy5858

Wondering if anyone knows of a hunt that would offer the following...

-Looking for a 3 or 4 day cow elk hunt (rifle or archery)
-Open to any state with otc tags
-I have a limited time to hunt so hoping for a trespass fee/limited guide hunt in which someone can point me in the direction of elk but I will do the hunting myself

Thank you in advance.

Wondering if anyone knows of a hunt that would offer the following...

-Looking for a 3 or 4 day cow elk hunt (rifle or archery)
-Open to any state with otc tags
-I have a limited time to hunt so hoping for a trespass fee/limited guide hunt in which someone can point me in the direction of elk but I will do the hunting myself

Thank you in advance.
Wyoming has leftover cow tags that you can apply for, today being the last day! A 3-4 day hunt is definitetly doable, on public land, with a decent chance of success.

Wyoming has leftover cow tags that you can apply for, today being the last day! A 3-4 day hunt is definitetly doable, on public land, with a decent chance of success.
This is accurate.

Wow guess I will need to do some research quick. Happen to feel like suggesting a unit? No worries if not. I understand!

I plan on doing just that on a leftover tag in CO. There were hundreds of leftover tags last year for the unit. There is probably a reason for that as it is a late season hunt and most of the winter range is private land but I don't really mind. I'd rather be out hunting than sitting on the couch thinking about hunting!

Don't be afraid to look at some reservations.... There is one in AZ that has good hunting.... Other states have it as well

Their are green tags in Idaho to help with elk and the damage they do to crop fields Id look into those also

WY will post their remaining leftovers after July 11th. There will be some units that are worth hunting that will have some remaining even after the second draw. I agree with everyone that said don’t chose unit 6 tags.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back