Does Size Really Matter? HuntTalk.com's BUCKS of the YEAR !!

All I know is I wouldn't want to be a buck with a good set of headgear if any of the Hunttalk regulars are in the area. Man, the guys at this site kill some nice bucks!

They all look good! If I had to vote, I'd vote for Turkey Eye's for #1 whitetail. Mt Millers archery buck for #1 muley.

Green Horn's Mt buck, Big Sky's Colorado buck, DS's Colorado buck all get honorable mention.

All shown are bigger than anything I bagged this year.

I agree on TE's whitetail and Mt Miller's Bow-Mulie......

All the rest get honorable mention
smile.gif

Like i said, I was going to get another Picture of Greenhorns Buck. I think he jsut got back from the Sheep sex Seminar so I finnally got a few. Here is 2 views of it.

Kurt_Mule_Deer_2003_3.jpg

Kurt_Mule_Deer_2003_4.jpg

Now we get a real look.
smile.gif
Looks to me like we may have a 189 gross mulie candidate. I couldn't tell from that first pic...

Know that the truth be known!!! Dinky dorf whity rat deer can't compete on any day.
fight.gif

Those are all very fine animals...
I thini the trophy in my book would go with those that have the largest smiles....That is alway's the top indicator in my book...
Way to go one and all!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Moosie,
I have; some, I think, are lurking and have not joined yet. Maybe if I got a HT camo cap from you for Christmas I would do a better job of convincing them to join.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nemont

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-08-2003 15:22: Message edited by: Nemont ]</font>

I agree with Russ... <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I thini the trophy in my book would go with those that have the largest smiles <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>The size of the smile is always bigger than the animal. ha ha ha ha ha
biggrin.gif

Quick Draw

it seems that all mulies have wider racks and bigger mass than white tails. all the more reason to vote for TE

As I glance down through the photos I can't help but think they are all fine animals.

Everyone is smiling.
biggrin.gif

After all isn't that the important thing.
cool.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back