Doe gone !!!!

M
You hit the worst bone in the shoulder but didn't penetrate it. Shock from the hit temporarily paralyzed her.
Maybe so, I didn't like it one bit, I put my .223 back on the shelf, just my good ole 30-06 for the rest of the season, I've only lost 2 in 40 +- years, thanks for the reply and hope your doing well

WTF? There is so much wrong with this. 223 is plenty effective at that range. Take better shots and chain up your effen dog until you have a real tracking job for it. Allowing an untrained dog to bump a wounded deer is irresponsible and stupid. For all you know there’s a dead deer just outside of the range you and your untrained dog were willing to search. That’s wanton waste.

WTF? There is so much wrong with this. 223 is plenty effective at that range. Take better shots and chain up your effen dog until you have a real tracking job for it. Allowing an untrained dog to bump a wounded deer is irresponsible and stupid. For all you know there’s a dead deer just outside of the range you and your untrained dog were willing to search. That’s wanton waste.
Sir, with all do respect, I've already shot and killed 4 deer with this rifle, as far as 225 yds, All deer were dropped with in 50 to ,100 ft of the shot place, I am a well trained marksman, I can hit a soft ball size target consistently @300yds, withIMG_20231203_145700169.jpgIMG_20231203_145731242.jpg this rifle,look at my pic of my back porch,I am accurate with all my rifles, I hunted that deer all day with my German shepherd that is able to track deer, she has found every deer I have shot this year, which is 8 if you must know, yes I bought extra tags I do every year, so what happened to the shot placement? I can't answer that, I will not use that weapon on deer again, Being that said I offer you to bring your best rifle to my house and let's shoot $100 a round at any distance you choose by the way I have only lost 2 deer in 43 years,

Thanks! I AM in the states… just not a good (fun) one or free one.
Ok I'm with you I feel that exact way also, bunch of communist liberals, trust me I'm appalled at the falling of so many things that used to make our country so prestigious,, unbelievable really it is, but good luck and happy hunting

I absolutely love my 30-06 the reason my .223 is on the front porch, all my rifles are set up with bipods,slings, ammo straps on the stocks, these rifles are set up focused, and on target,I have yardage markers on every corn pile ( 7) of them, from 75 yds out to 300, I leave them out all night if I know I have the next morning to shoot, my 30-06 set up the same way on the back porch, but the back porch, is my longest shots 200 to 300 out, don't want to use the .223 that far, to many variables, even though I know it's capable of greater distances, just more confident with a .30 cal. cartridge, being that said I might have to switch up and bring my Remington 700, it's a 300 WM, 12x32x 56 night force scope, the damn thing rattles my brain eyes my whole body, it's a cannon, anyone has ever shot one knows this, not only that, 1000 to 1500 rounds your rifling is pretty much burnt out and history
Anyone arriving to your place unannounced should very, very careful how they approach.

Sir, with all do respect, I've already shot and killed 4 deer with this rifle, as far as 225 yds, All deer were dropped with in 50 to ,100 ft of the shot place, I am a well trained marksman, I can hit a soft ball size target consistently @300yds, withView attachment 304616View attachment 304618 this rifle,look at my pic of my back porch,I am accurate with all my rifles, I hunted that deer all day with my German shepherd that is able to track deer, she has found every deer I have shot this year, which is 8 if you must know, yes I bought extra tags I do every year, so what happened to the shot placement? I can't answer that, I will not use that weapon on deer again, Being that said I offer you to bring your best rifle to my house and let's shoot $100 a round at any distance you choose by the way I have only lost 2 deer in 43 years,
Why you got to ridicule and beat up on my dog, she did what she thought she was supposed to, and she didn't bump the deer, she lost scent of it 30 yds of shot area, I was with her from that point on, we combed every square Ft of my acerage, and more than that, this dog is one of my dogs and could of sold her as a puppy for $1500 to $2000 I should have left her in her kennel, I can assure you I am sad and aggravated for loosing the doe, have a nice wonderful dayIMG_20231203_150923558.jpgas you can see she is at the ready in this pic

Anyone arriving to your place unannounced should very, very careful how they approach.
Every body who knows me is very aware of my German shepherd population, I love and believe in their loyalty, their fearlessness, I mean Aja she will stop dead in her tracks when I tell her to if l had a inkling of a idea that deer had run off I would of waited

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back