Doe gone !!!!

Yes you
I'm having trouble following this conversation. I'm pretty sure that Carlos Hathcock, the famous Vietnam Marine sniper has been dead for almost 25 years.yes you are correct, but Carlos Hathcock at white feather ammunition camp lejeune, Carlos Hathcock had a Marine dedication ceremony, that's when he awarded both Niel, and can't remember the other Master Gunnery Sergeants name, but anyway Niel Retired in 2001, so with the years that he served the Marine Corp this happened with Carlos Hathcock,

Niel also made the longest shot in the gulf war, 1057yds, with a 308, shot a Iraqi lieutenant in the neck, sure it was supposed to be a head shot, and to correct myself I'm not exactly sure what his retirement year was,I will ask him tomorrow,on the telephone,

I'm having trouble following this conversation. I'm pretty sure that Carlos Hathcock, the famous Vietnam Marine sniper has been dead for almost 25 years.
Ok to bring you up to speed on Niel, White feather Ammunition camp lejeune, dedication ceremony that Hathcock awarded Niel was in 1995, Hathcock died in 1999, Niel Retired, like I originally thought in May of 2001, I do understand the big ???? marks,this subject and talking about this kind of stuff people think it might be made up, not this time, anyway just to let you know, I just finished texting with him,

Ok also, his divorced wife Dr Elizabeth, was a sniper for the Houston s.w.a.t team the time they were married, when Robbie, Niels younger brother died of pulmonary fibrosis,the time he spent in Lynchburg hospital, Virginia, I would leave work in Hilton Head, SC every Friday a half day at work and ride my Harley ( Ulta classic Electra glide) to Virginia and stay with Robbie all weekend, a very sad year for me, that's when I met Niels wife Elizabeth

most interesting read of the week. thanks for your service AD . keep er going, need to make at least 10 pages. I used to go up VA hunting with a Vietnam vet friend from Knoxville, camped out for a week when VA & W. VA played football, hunted on the G. Washington Natl Forest. N of Warm Springs. beautiful country, would go to Hot Springs and take a bath in the natural hot spring where Jefferson, Washington, etc bathed. cool experience with snow outside

most interesting read of the week. thanks for your service AD . keep er going, need to make at least 10 pages. I used to go up VA hunting with a Vietnam vet friend from Knoxville, camped out for a week when VA & W. VA played football, hunted on the G. Washington Natl Forest. N of Warm Springs. beautiful country, would go to Hot Springs and take a bath in the natural hot spring where Jefferson, Washington, etc bathed. cool experience with snow outside
Thank you!! I'm hoping to see the man some time in in the near future, but we do stay in touch, he's my big brother from another mother,

Yes I am some what familiar with hot springs my mom's side of the family is from Clifton Forge, and Covington, Virginia, thanks again for your reply,

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back