Do me a favor, please

If you're a parent and have kids at home tonight, give them an extra hug and try to set aside some time this weekend to spend some quality time. If your kids are out of the house, call them just to say hello.

It would mean a lot to me if you would.

I second this! I'm overseas for a year. I have a four year old boy at home whom I miss dearly and a new daughter I haven't even met. Luckily the time difference let's me facetime at least once a day, which I do. It sucks, but it could be worse.

If you're a parent and have kids at home tonight, give them an extra hug and try to set aside some time this weekend to spend some quality time. If your kids are out of the house, call them just to say hello.

It would mean a lot to me if you would.
Will do

My little ones got extra hugs and kisses tonight. An hour after my wife took this first pic earlier today we started across a ped crossing at “walk” and a car blew through it, just inches from running over our daughter.
View attachment 190796
View attachment 190798
Glad she’s ok. It’s a scary world. I think they would give anyone a drivers license now.

Glad she’s ok. It’s a scary world. I think they would give anyone a drivers license now.
Trust me they give anyone a cdl apparently. The drivers we get on the job I've had to back the trucks up for them sometimes. Going right down the road with all our wives and kids it makes me cringe.

Trust me they give anyone a cdl apparently. The drivers we get on the job I've had to back the trucks up for them sometimes. Going right down the road with all our wives and kids it makes me cringe.
My Sister in law is afraid to fly but drives main highways everyday. I told her this weekend that flying was way less dangerous in my opinion because it’s alot harder to get a pilots license than a drivers license.

Took my kids out fishing at the local pond. My oldest has the casting down, but he did still hook my foot (that's what I get for wearing flip flops). Really proud of how far he's come. My daughter on the other hand tried to feed the homeless her gold fish crackers. Not sure what to think of that. She's a kind soul. I'm sticking these memories deep in the chambers of commerce so I can tell my grandkids about their parents later on.

I never had kids of my own but I was there to watch my niece pass away in her daddy's arms from leukemia. You never know when it is too late to tell them that you love them. We bonded so tight when she was alive that she may as well of been my daughter. One of main reasons I got involved in the St Baldricks organization, an event I am doing Sept 18.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back