Do me a favor, please

Our grown children are past the cool stage of mumbling ‘love you too’. They say it and mean it. The good part is their children love to hear it and don’t think it uncool at all.

Good message smalls.

Last edited:
I always save time for my kids. Family time is the most important thing to me in this world. Hope things get better for you and yours.

@smalls hope all is well, haven’t seen you on here for a long while (if it’s the same smalls from like 15 years ago) ditto on the strange week; just went through some sad weird shit today myself🙁. Be well brother!

Thoughts and prayers headed your way @smalls
Those events involving our own children/grandchildren can bring the greatest joy or the greatest heartache. Your reminder to never pass up a quality moment with them is always good advice!

Thanks for the call out. I spend as much time, with all the kids that I can. My home, my yard is a park land for kids. Each Friday night we get one for a sleep over.

This just happened

View attachment 190677
Seems a lot of fun there!

we are having a birthday party for our 6 year old today! Hard to believe it’s been 6 years. It was the hottest day of the year in 2015.

During the tp shortage of 2020 our 2 year old would take the whole roll off the dispenser and drop it in the potty. He thought he was doing it right!

Haven't seen my 7 year old daughter in 3 weeks. My house went through covid while she was with her mom. Today she finally comes back to us. Per her request we are throwing the Frisbee in the yard today. Then taking her school shopping. Man I've missed my little girl

I'm there smalls. In my mind.
Never had any kids of my own and just helped raise a bunch of the critters.
I'm the "Uncle" of fame.
Only I wouldn't say get off my lawn,I'd show them what was living in the lawn, the woods. Some of it rubbed off,I guess.I get pictures & cards from the nieces & nephews now,not the parents so much still...lol.

Planning to go scouting for my little guy's elk hunt this weekend. I have a ton of work to do, but sometimes have to remind myself to clear out time for them.

Smalls , I did just that on Thursday, my youngest is 18 and headed to college this fall and lives with his mom now, he likes golf ⛳️ I don’t , but I took him out and let play nine and I walked with him then took him out for breakfast after , just to have quality time , then later that day I sent him a txt and told him I loved him and was proud of the young man he’s becoming. I woke up this morning and he txt me last night while I was asleep to tell me he was going to be a mentor for youth this weekend at our church camp ⛺️ . We can teach our kids healthy choices and good from bad but to see them make good choices and walk that out , is the best thing I think we can receive asa parent.
F55015C9-7BC8-409E-9D3C-F51B66CE5FAF.jpeg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaly24
Back