DIY Elk Hunting partner needed for 2017.

I am too far away from you and I can't afford 2 weeks at this time or I would be interested. I just wanted to comment on your trailer. I have had the same concept in my mind for sometime. Looks awesome and gives me some motivation. I might talk to you offline sometime about the details.

I am too far away from you and I can't afford 2 weeks at this time or I would be interested. I just wanted to comment on your trailer. I have had the same concept in my mind for sometime. Looks awesome and gives me some motivation. I might talk to you offline sometime about the details.

I had looked at some toyhaulers, but they are very heavy, and pricey.
my Cargo Trailer is all Aluminum 27' long and weighs about 2,800 pounds, a toyhauler was 7000 + pounds.
I insulated it, and basically built it exactly the way I wanted it, I have room to bring a ATV in it, and a 11 cu. ft. chest freezer to bring animals home in.
it is a perfect setup for 2 people.
I am a dirt track racing fan, and also used it for weekend trips to some of the bigger races around like at Eldora Speedway in Ohio, and am thinking about taking it to Knoxville Speedway next summer in Iowa.

Kevin

Back