Ditching the Dip

It's interesting that during the Chinese flu pandemic that toilet paper, orange juice, etc.etc. was all in short supply. Was there any shortage of tobacco products? Hell no. The tobacco companies had to make sure that they continued to keep the nicotine addicts well supplied.

So happy I never got started on any tobacco products. Good luck to those trying to quit. I have basically shamed a couple coworkers into quitting over the years; kinda tried it with one of our newer guys but I think he just enjoys it way too much

It's interesting that during the Chinese flu pandemic that toilet paper, orange juice, etc.etc. was all in short supply. Was there any shortage of tobacco products? Hell no. The tobacco companies had to make sure that they continued to keep the nicotine addicts well supplied.
Lots of new stuff hit the market then.

I have never had the urge to smoke or dip for any reason. Probably got that from my dad. My mom has been smoking her whole life and I cannot stand the smell. Even when I was in the service I didnt give in to everybody around me dipping. People would leave their dip bottles all over the place, it was so gross. Oddly enough, no tattoos, no nicotine habits. Got pretty lucky.

I only dipped when I was fishing or hunting. My dentist told me it was eating away my
Gums in front of my lower teeth. So I quit but not in time.

If nicotine was a man, you'd put a bullet in the bastard.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back