Disappointed in Bushnell

I've got a very old Bushnell Banner on my 25-06, super scope. But have never seem a Bushnell product again I cared for! Tried out a range finder in a store and wouldn't recommend them to an enemy, didn't work well at all. Ended up with a Leupold range finder. Something about even it, I've never took it hunting with me. Just use it to set up target's for practice!

I have an old Bushnell range finder. It is probably 19 years old. It is about 2X as big as modern range finders, but the thing works great and I still carry it in the field sometimes instead of my newer, smaller ones because the thing works great. I think it's a Yardage Pro 1000, or something like that... Never had any warranty work done on it. It's been bulletproof.

I have an old Bushnell range finder. It is probably 19 years old. It is about 2X as big as modern range finders, but the thing works great and I still carry it in the field sometimes instead of my newer, smaller ones because the thing works great. I think it's a Yardage Pro 1000, or something like that... Never had any warranty work done on it. It's been bulletproof.
I had the Yardage Pro 800. As I said, Nikon made both at that time. I'd probably still have it, but lost it somehow packing a bull out at night. Have a Monarch Gold now. mtmuley

Same experience I've had with a couple of their products. "We can't fix that but, here, we'll sell you a new model for full retail."

I haven't bought a Bushnell product in years because of their piss poor repair services.
I’m glad I saw this thread because now I won’t waste my time on sending my binos back for repairs. They are coming apart in one place. I’m just gonna save my money and upgrade to a better brand instead of sending them in only to find out they are just gonna charge me full retail for a replacement.

This is disappointing as my Bushnell rangefinder has also been not working correctly, sometimes the display lights up, sometimes it doesn't. Its out of warranty so at this point I might as well try and repair it myself to see if I can do anything.

This is disappointing as my Bushnell rangefinder has also been not working correctly, sometimes the display lights up, sometimes it doesn't. Its out of warranty so at this point I might as well try and repair it myself to see if I can do anything.

lr123 check the battery contacts and make sure they don't have any corrosion on them. Try a new battery, and only use Energizer Lithiums. They cost a little more, but last longer, won't leak, and don't lose power in extreme cold. Could be your previous battery might have corroded the battery contact.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back