MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Dirt Bike in Water shed

ELKCHSR

Before I get a couple fellows calling the tree police on me because they have jumped to some outlandish conclussion when I was ripping thru a water shed area on a Dirt Bike with my budy ;)

I should show my dirt bike I would suppose...LMAO!!!!! :D :D :D
Charlie_and_Dirt_Bike.jpg

He's pretty smart, but I wanted to get one with my buddy and dirt bike at the same time.

I don't think his paws would be shaped right any way to make the whole thing work... :D

You may consider going at least to a hard-tail bike, they're more energy efficient! ;) Seriously, they are.

Umm You May be able to ride that bike in the Dirt But I real Dirt Bike Has a motor. :D:D:D

Tell ya what I will scam some Pics and show you what a REAL Dirt Bike Looks Like, Got a matching Helmet ALSO

:D:D:D

hey!! What's this crap about Paws shape?? :mad: Outdoorschick is just upset over the lack of "Viiiiiiibbbbbbbbrrrrrrraaaaaatttttion" without a motor!
hump.gif

Or at least get a Boy's bike....
Why? You finally want to come up here and go for a little ride..LOL...We could go up into this area and dig some holes, the maps show the whole area is county, that way neither one of us would have to worry about tree cops.... :eek:
I could find you a boy's bike at Wally world though if you really did want to come up and do a real work out ;) ...LOL.. :D :D :D

It's been even longer since he has been able to ride all day!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back