Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Dinkathon 2021

Hi guys. New to the forums. Wanted to show my bling, bling, bang for this year.

world-record-whitetail-deer.jpg

J/k...

Nice entries!

I am really tempted to shoot one I passed on multiple times thus far just to enter this...

I won last year when my friends all pitched in to get me this hoodie for Christmas 🎄 after I took home a 2x1 Blacktail after 2 weeks of hunting, and 3 days left in season.
1634702505443.jpeg
And the trophy 🏆 that earned me this amazing hoodie

A broken forked 2x1 he broke both tips off his forked side
1634702584900.jpeg

And to add to my insult , mom looked at my buck and said was the binky still in his mouth when ya shot it , and dad just laughs

That was 2020, I hope you bring the heat this season and go for the repeat. Tender, tender vittles
Nope 👎🏼 my parents got a decent blacktail forky the next day , And when both bucks were hanging next to each other in the cooler it was twice as big as mine and I felt so bad for my little dear , I’m like I’m not gonna do that this season , I don’t care now anxious I get or how hard the hunting is , but next year 2022 is a different story .

Blacktail hunting up in the north coast area is so hard you can hunt for weeks at a time before you turn up anything with an antler , they’re just such a nocturnal hiding in the thick brush cover kind of animal and you don’t get to hunt but into the first week of November and then the season closes the first Friday of November , so you only get to hunt four or five days into November when the bucks are just starting to pop for the rut . When you do finally see a buck even a small one , the urge to pull a quick trigger is hard to resist

Last edited:
Back