Digital picture help

Calif. Hunter

I broke down and bought a digital camera for my wife for our anniversary. We got a Kodak CX6330, as the clerk advised that it was plenty for the point and shoot, family and vacation pictures she takes. So I installed teh Kodak Easy Share software, took some pictures, and transferred them to my computer. Now they are in the Easy Share file/album, but I don't know how to get tehm out to post on a website or in my album here in the gallery.

Anyone familiar with this software that can email me instructions on how to move them to another file on my PC?

Hey Cali,Im not familar with the kodak procedure since I have a sony camera.All I do is put the pics in a folder on the puter then when downloading into my album I just click browse and go to my folder and poof there they are
wink.gif
I dont know how much different the two are but I hope it helps,Im sure it wont but worth a shot.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-13-2004 21:08: Message edited by: Kraven ]</font>

I figured it out - but I think "Easy Share" is an overstatement...
wink.gif

Thanks!

Here's my son, Mikey, about to leap off the bathroom counter in his Spiderman suit (PJs) onto my back. Yep - the same kid who saw Moosie in the Texas video with the armadillo and chased the chihuahua around shouting "Who's your daddy?"
rolleyes.gif

000_0001.sized.jpg

Yay! Mikey's back on the board. "Who's your Daddy?" was a battle cry around here for awhile.

Thanks for sharing the pic, Rick.

Back