Did yáll miss me?

Wes

My wife rebooted our computer and I lost all my addresses :( Fortunately I ran into ole Moosie on one of his hell raisin ventures on antoher forum :rolleyes: Did I miss anything important?
Wes

WELL I did... amnd thats ALL that matters
ME Raising HELL... are ya sure it was me ? HOW was THE SPELLING and the CAPlocks... HUMMmm I can't hide from anybody

I called the owner of The other board tonight to chit chat.. HE seems like a Good ol' boy that takes his hunting serious !!! He is alright in my book !!!!! I told him I was n't here to BUST his balls... thats not like me :D :D

ANYWAYS, I shot a little 3 point and an ELK this year... thats all for me... TELL us a good story or two !!!

WELCOME HOME !!!!!!!!!

hey Wes---are you the Wes that guides with George in the Ruby's-Nevada that is---if so hope you had a great holiday season and how'd the elk hunting go and have you guys gone buff hunting yet-----chris

Howdy Chris
I didn't go on the elk hunt but George and his hunter got a great bull. George and I went up to Montana the first of December for the buffalo shoot. Jim came along also. There's not much excitment shootin those buffalo, kinda like shootin a tree stump, but we had good time gettin away for a few days. Are you applyin for Nevada this year? I'm already chompin at the bit to get back in the hills. Look forward to seein you again, good luck in the draws
Wes

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back