Diamond, The Rock

coopaloop

I was at Cabela's the other day and asked the tech if there were any new bows that had come in. He handed me a Diamond, The Rock. I shot it and instantly loved it. It's quiet and has very little shock. I was shocked when he told me it retailed for $399 in a package. It is a no frills shooter at a great price. I was wondering what you guys thought about it. My old bow is getting tired and never really fit me well in the first place. I'm not schooled up on the newer bows and am open to any advice you might have.

- Coop

If you like how it shoots, feels good in your hand, and the price is right, GO FOR IT.
Diamond bows are basically a "no frills" Bowtech.

Diamond bows are nice and the prices are good with a bit of tuning and tweaking they shoot close to same speed as more pricy bows try a couple othher first and see what the differences are

only difference between bowtech and diamond if u look all diamonds are the single cam bows and bowtech actual bows are bianary cams. HMMMM the rock for 399.99 we sell it at sportsmans for 499.99. it is a great bow for the price

Back