Delw was that your bassboat?

cjcj

They cops busted an illegal alien [drophouse] at 75th ave and peoria yesterday, and the 75 illegals all ran from the scene, but they caught 29 of them. They pulled 2 of them out from under a guys covered bassboat, so i thought i wonder if thats Delw`s ?

LMAO

No but thats was right down the street from me. I heard they scattered like roches all over the place.

I'll brt he comes up with a new jerk bait by the next turny
hump.gif
:D

Hunterman(Tony)

No not my boat I dont cover mine I am to lazy ;)

thats one thing no one wants to mess with is my boat, you can steal my truck stab the tires and I can live with it . SOmeone touche's my boat in the wrong way and I will hang them from the big tree in the back yard.

Delw

Yes we have tree`s and BIG Bass, I knew that you lived in the area of the bust, and the house[profile] looked similar to yours [Delw`s] Now that would be funny, "Headlines" Peoria Man Hangs two illegals for messing with his bassboat! LMAO, sounds like something you would read in a Mississippi Newspaper! :D :D
hump.gif

I know you have brush..er...trees. and supposed big bass, but as Bill said, there just aint enough proof put up on these boards to honestly justify that comment...LOL!!!! ;)

Russ, if you look at Del's signature you will see a big tree in the water, Del in his bassboat catching a big bass. Now there is the proof. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back