Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Delw is sick

Amberjack

Just emailed me, him and the kids are hurling big time, I think it's all the heated arguements, he has been in lately.

Neighbors must think we are a bunch of alcoholics

Delw

HAHAHAHA... Actuallly its the cooking..

You know its pretty bad when we got rid of the litle kids and it was just dani april and I at home last night. Mom came and got the baby this am early.. and son last night...

Delw

Cooking, yea I've used that one before. JK. Hope you all feel better soon. Drop me a line if you need anything.

Steve

I hope I don't get that virus in my e-mail, doesn't sound like a good one at all...Hope it don't last to long :( :( :(

No it wasnt the cooking just thought I would give april a bad time....

Believe it or not when I was sick I didnt even think about fishing... Thats all I ever think about is fishing....

elkcshr the virus is on its way....

parents are bringing back my other 2 kids in 1 hour this should be interesting...
My oldest daughter even helped clean the house and she wasnt snotty at all cause the other 2 kids were gone.. It was kinda nice to spend a sickly day with her today... just her april and me... some how we even managed to run a shift set up at the 2 bathrooms we have... Nothing like picking a number LOL and waiting in line for your turn....
Delw

You need to eat more Mexican food. The right salsa and you never hurl, because your throat can't stand the thought of experiencing it twice! Viva la Raza!

This comes to mind eating mexican!!!!
In hot!! out hot!!!!
[The next line is said in high pitch voice as a cowboy might hollering yeehaw]
Sh!t faar!!!!

Next time eat some very hot peppers...
That will make you not want to go...LOL!!!! :D :D
Just trying to help.... :D

Geeesh, try to help and they call you a fag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member