Delete

@Dsnow9 this thread is small beans compared to rinella poppin whoppers in there

@Stocker throw that one in your catch phrase hat

thanks for the tips. With this, I should be able to get a big one
Hello friend. I was wondering if you had a tag for this unit? I am going scouting here 3 years from now and would like to compare field notes. I’ll definitely come back by then and tell you what I learned if you share with me what you know. Any drainages you’re focusing on?

@Dsnow9 this thread is small beans compared to rinella poppin whoppers in there

@Stocker throw that one in your catch phrase hat
That $*)Q!#@$ lazy ass road hunter… want the pin of where they shot their deer? It’s visible from the interstate and only about a 5 minute hike. Gotta love the television perspective though! Earn it!!!

That $*)Q!#@$ lazy ass road hunter… want the pin of where they shot their deer? It’s visible from the interstate and only about a 5 minute hike. Gotta love the television perspective though! Earn it!!!

nah. everybody already knows that entire float hunt is accessible by foot rather easily.

oh that much is obvious too. speaking generally
Ok fair, yeah it got REALLY popular for a couple years and then went back to normal. Like any unit in Colorado though. Work hard enough and you should be able to find a nice deer.

thanks for the tips. With this, I should be able to get a big one
If you're marksmanship is elite, you train, hard, take Mtn Ops, and lace em' up tight you've got a shot. Make sure your engine's timing is tuned and you use premium fuel. Last thing you want is to have your rig knocking or pinging when you're resting the Creed on the hood.

Ok fair, yeah it got REALLY popular for a couple years and then went back to normal. Like any unit in Colorado though. Work hard enough and you should be able to find a nice deer.
Nice being very subjective now with the Cwd management dates and the ridiculous amount of tags in those units.

Nice being very subjective now with the Cwd management dates and the ridiculous amount of tags in those units.
Hard enough is very relative just like nice... I don’t score anything. Watched a lot of guys go home with tag soup last year. The numbers of bucks have definitely been dropping at a noticeable rate.

Will you be hunting these units this year? my son and I drew this year I don't know a darn thing about these units' 3rd season. I've hunted Idaho the past 8 years & Wyoming. We got skunked last year. I'm pushing 68 years old and can still hump on foot !! can you or someone pass me some help please. Thank you for your precious time.
I have said it before in this same thread. When you have 10 posts feel free to pm me. But make them count and have good questions ready. This is the unit I hunt in regularly and I don’t just give intel out to anyone. If you’re asking for honey holes or where the deer are, good luck. If it’s questions about the roads, or questions you have about research you have done I’m a lot more willing to help out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back