Del-Mart Inc. Lost and found Dept.

Delw

You snooze you loose.... seems that after every event Del-mart goes to we end up with extra stuff.. Here is a list of some items we have aquiered...

Item 1.) Lawry's garic pepper (coarse ground blend) 2.6 oz bottem 3/4 full .... To get it back send cash or money order in the amount of $20 to Hunttalk or $15 to Del-mart

Item 2.) 1 glass bead 1/8oz lead bullet weight with a 2/0 hook.... To get it back send cash or money order in the amount of $15 to Hunttalk or $10 to Del-mart

Item 3.) 1 slighty opened bag of BBQ chips .... To get it back send cash or money order in the amount of $15 to Hunttalk or $10 to Del-mart..

Item 4.) 1 Unopened bag of hotdog buns .... To get it back send cash or money order in the amount of $15 to Hunttalk or $10 to Del-mart

Item 5.) 1 opened bag of Hotdog Buns with a bonus shoe print .... To get it back send cash or money order in the amount of $25 to Hunttalk or $20 to Del-mart

Item 6.) 2 sesame seed hamburger buns Still in org bag.... To get it back send cash or money order in the amount of $10 to Hunttalk or $5 to Del-mart

Del-Mart were we give a whole new meaning to fleecing the sheep...

Delw

I will gladly donate the hook,weight and bead to Del-Mart's inventory. Besides the fish kept jumping off that one.

Steve

This is better than a story

Where's the beef, What!! no one leave any hamberger or hot dogs. I see the buns. But the meat could also be sent back, Snail mail of course.... :D :D

Del,
My wife wondered what happened to the seasoning.
I forgot it, so you keep it.
It might spice up those fish/hunt stories.
Had a blast.
By the way, ask your daughter how big is a ten pound bluegill?
LMAO

Did anyone find my G-Loomis rod and curado reel? If not, Delw, just send me one of your many in stock and I'll send you a check. :D ;)

That's not a tackle box, it's a black hole.

Just keeps sucking your money and lures into it and they disappear.

If you think a tackle box from Del-mart is bad.
Wait until he starts charging you for the free fishing advice.
ROTFL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back