Deerking's Deer..He lies it's an elk!..WOW!

Boman

Well folks I just saw the great Deerking yesterday and I just wanted everyone to know that he is a liar! Yep that's right. Those horns I saw were not of a deer. They had to be an elk. My God they were fricken giant! They were the biggest set of Deer horns I've ever seen. I would have soiled myself if I ever saw a deer that big. It was truly a MONSTER MULEY. 37.5 inches wide!!! If we all bug him enough I think he might post a picture. Come on now Deerking post a pic! Please.....

Sure hope he posts those picture soon.
That sounds like a monster for sure.
Way to go deerking.

Sounds like one hell of a deer and pictures would surely be great

So, do pictures of this beast really exist? ;)

Let's see! Sounds like an awesome buck!

Oak

Boman speaketh the truth, he really exists. A few others here have seen him as well. I won't mention any names...Moosie, Greeny.... He's just more wide than anything else, doesn't score that well because of a real weak G-2, ends up netting a little over 180. 28.5 inch main beams, 31 inch inside main beam spread, 14 inch G-4. Cute little guy. I'll post a few rack pictures when I get back into work.

Hello Guys,
Yeah some of you have seen it. I love how he puts it.. Cute little guy.. man that's funny. The pictures are great but to appreciate him you have to see him. WOW!

Todd, yeah this is pretty a regular even for the Deerking. but he works harder than anyone I know. He earns everyone. I can't wait till you guys see the pics. He'll be into work tommorow. I'll keep on him to post them.

HAHA./. YAH, I seen it earlier this year, I was just held to a Secret about posting the pictures.... BUt now that the cat's out the bag....... ;)

Seriously though, It's by far the biggest buck (Widest buck) that I've ever seen... EVER !!! Even in them silly big buck mags !!! Truly a wide HOG !!!! I got to say DeerKings "CUTE" buck is more like a medium sized ELK !!!!!

Moosie,

Yeah Dk said you and greeny have seen the pics. He wants to wait to post the pics until he gets it mounted... So we'll see. I wonder if he'd mind you posting them for him... Man I'd show everyone if I shot that hog. and speaking of pics where is the pics of your bull?? come one now Moosie
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back