Deer Pic

Nemont

I was emailed this pic. It says that it is somewhere in Iowa. Man that is a pile of bucks.
14tags.jpg

Nemont

There is some nice deer in that bunch. I hope he didn't shoot them all in the same area. He may have hurt his breeding stock. Or maybe he is weeding out the inferrior (sp?) deer. Nice pic though.

Sure is a pile of deer in that picture. Looks like all the houses are leaning to the right. Must have had a drunk contractor build them.

That might be a high fence deer lodge. They started up the feed tractor and they came running to get in. LOL

nice photoshop done on that pic just look at the big buck far to the right and u can tell he was added with photoshop.....legs give it away they are natural and looks like the deer are standing on each other :hump: :cool:

the one on the far right also looks like he has a blood stain around his mouth...I think the photo is legit... and did they add the tags w/ photoshop too?

That is not that uncommon sight in NE Iowa. That is one of the best WT hunting areas in the world. Iowa has a lot of hills along the Mississippi river making great terrain for hunting and holding big deer.. The email i got said it was a square mile area that they were harvested in, thats a lot of room to get those deer without hurting the population. the deer are thick in that area. Iowa has more B&C deer enteries than any state in the last 10 years, but has less hunters than the next 3 tops states, do the math what state has the best deer hunting...

Even for Iowa or anywhere else that is an awful lot of deer at one time. Like to know the whole deatils.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back