Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Deer Hutners of Idaho Banquet.

Moosie

Grand poopa
Most of you know I'm the pesident of DHI and this month has been my busy.....Uhh (Busier.......) thean usual month.

For those that don't know what DHI is is a non-profit membership organization committed to maximizing deer populations within the state of Idaho through direct financial support for habitat improvement, research projects, and hunter education.

Anyways I usually make a post sooner but here is the Order form for the DHI banquet this weekend.

Right click and Hit "SAVE AS" on the link below for the order form :

www.browtine.com/1/1.pdf

Please call ASAP if you're gonig to be there. It's goni gto be another Great year. We have ALOT of cool things and giving away alot of good prizes.

Bottom line its a good time and a Good cause, And Although the Money we make is small in comparison to other "National" clubs. We can Account for all our money. (that was a Slam that the person it was intended for should get, but truth be told, even if you're not a member of DHI, please join some Non Profit hunting organization.)

Thanx fellow hunters.

MarvB said:
would that make me a Deer Hutner just like you??? :D

That magazine you snet me must have one hell of an editing staff ;)

Good one Marv...is this pick on Moosie day? :D hump You know what's funny...he posted this on Monster Muleys as well, but it appears that he ran spell check on that one. :D He still missed one word though...or maybe not, maybe it was intentional???

I'm the pesident of DHI

C'mon Robert...you know that ANY day is pick on Moosie Day!! hump
I just had to throw a little chit his way...public service announcement and all ya know!

:D

Any day "IS" pick on Moosie day, I feel loved !!!!! (today ... ;) )

All Shitting aside, I hope I see some of you there. And thanx to "THOSE" that are donating from out of state. Even though it's for a Chance at a Gun or something. It's well appreciated.

Here is some Info :

General Raffle Guns :
Marlin 450 Collectors Model 1895MR
Traditions Evolution .45 Cal. BlackPowder
Taurus .44 Mag SS Revolver
Benelli Nova 3.5" 12ga.
Marlin HMR 917 .17 Cal.
Rem. 700 SPS SS Ultra Mag.

General Raffle Items :

ATV Outfit
Jacket/DHI Shirt
Edgecraft Knife Sharpener
Gorilla Game Hanger
Cabelas Smoker
Spinning Reel / Rod
Haul-it-all
Old timer "Schrade"
Solar Rechargeable lamp
Hunting seat / 3 piece Knife set
Jerky Maker / Jerky cure
Stadium blanket / Blow up mattress
Remington game Knife Set
Hunting Blind
Pistol Safe
Camp Shoes
Portable Butane Stove
43 piece tool set
Rifle Gun Case
Fishing bag / Holder
Whiskey Flask
DVD Player / DVD's

there is a Ladies and Youth Table but there are a Few guys out of state sending money so I'm posting just the General Items.

Let me catch a 2 hour nap tonight before you call me and Order tickets in the Morning ... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back