Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Dead woofs

"Endangered".....but plenty to send to CO!!! SMFH

I think the distinction is these 3 wolves were in SW Oregon, whereas wolves in E. Oregon are off the endangered list because there are now so many of them creating havoc. Thats why 10 got shipped out from NE Oregon to CO.

Shot, forgot the shovel, now trying to recall if s/he kept the pie hole shut - barstool beer tab may have pre-paid 10,000 beers worth.

"Where everybody knows your name..."

Norm!
Youre showing your age here 🤣 my dad use to watch cheers all the time. Back when there was only 1 tv in a house, so I came to enjoy the show too.

I think the distinction is these 3 wolves were in SW Oregon, whereas wolves in E. Oregon are off the endangered list because there are now so many of them creating havoc. Thats why 10 got shipped out from NE Oregon to CO.
Here we are celebrating a moment of wizzing on Oregon and Colorado and you come along to blow out our cake candles with reality.

Bah!

There's a reason they were shot out years ago. I think they are beautiful and like seeing them, just not outside a wilderness area!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back