Daughters first coyote-yippeee

HUNT2MUCH

My 12yr old duaghters 7mm-08 spoke for the first time and her words were "Dad he went down hard" a nice 250-300yrd shot and in the wind no less, she is pumped and already looking at her owning her own calls to go with her own camo and her own gun and her own pack and her own... life don't get any better and the local coyote population is in trouble!! h2m

That is awesome! Nothing like when your child is the hunter along with you.
cool.gif
cool.gif

I would love to post some pics, but in the past when I wanted to put pics of my girls with their 34 and 35" steelhead on the net , my better half said NOPE!!she doesn't want their pictures anywhere on the net,but well see.
h2m

Congrats,Hunt2much.

We are going this week to get my 8 year old daughters first rifle. She has been hunting with me since she was 3. I don't know which one of us is more excited.

Good Huntin

Byron
biggrin.gif

Hunt2Much... Send me the Pics.. I'll post a Smily face over her face and I'll upload the Pics Edited for ya.. It won't be the Same, But then there will be NO worries from the Wifes part..... Jsut a thought ?

Anyways, Kudos !!! Qalso, were ya hunting yotes at ?

Moosie, thanks I'll get em developed and do it!!we hunt the Big and Little Lost River valley's. We have taken seven coyotes and five Badgers so far and we are just dinkin around as we scout for her antelope permit.h2m

Back