Darwin candidate

I have had it on the back burner for awhile but I have plans for a welding table that is slotted for my home shop

View attachment 228916
That's nice but I would think it more suited for the hobby welder with the 100 amp inner shield machines. I have a feeling that if I throw a 1000# chunk of broken tractor on it the welding job would be on the floor with a table wrapped around it.

That's nice but I would think it more suited for the hobby welder with the 100 amp inner shield machines. I have a feeling that if I throw a 1000# chunk of broken tractor on it the welding job would be on the floor with a table wrapped around it.
oh god yea lol. The one I make will be more robust for sure. But my little welding business just does light repair work and art pieces out of my garage.

Its fun stuff, I really enjoy it.

oh god yea lol. The one I make will be more robust for sure. But my little welding business just does light repair work and art pieces out of my garage.

Its fun stuff, I really enjoy it.
If you don't already know how, take a tig welding course at the local college. Your skills and finished art pieces will improve immensely.

Reactions: KB_
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back