Dark Secrets of the Elk Boys

Amberjack

Well Well Well boys it seems your little secret has been discovered. And you guys come down here calling us Fags, woosies, and other vile things, when I discover this little secret life you two have been living.

Sheep good god man can't you boys get a woman?

http://www.kanyak.com/dws.html

Hmmmmmmmmm, don't know what to say flapjack except I did not see either of our names mentioned there. I do wonder how or why you keep finding this type of stuff. :rolleyes: Is ther something you are not telling us AJ? :rolleyes: Come on, let it out, you will feel better after youlet it out :D

Bill!!!
I just looked close at the pic. I think he is getting this stuff off of the fishing sites..Fisherwoosies are the only ones that wear some of those goofy hats, and look at the way he is holding his beer...Looks like a fisherwoosie if I've ever seen one..They are pulling this stuff from their own sites and trying to pin it on us...LOL... :D :D :D

You mean to tell me that there are other fisherwoosie sites out there? I thought the Fishing Hole was it for fisherwoosies. I guess we just have the elite fisherwoosies here, sort of like the special forces :D

Yep!!!!
Kinda like the best of the worst... :D
Or the worst of the best...
Or the battle of the bottem of the barrel.... :D

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Live2huntelk
Back