Dare I?

I don't think a pair of shoes could be less "me" than hey dudes, which is ironic, because I say "hey dude" multiple times a day, certainly more so than a thirty something should.
Gotta say that. Can’t say “hey bro”

I have two pairs of crocs. A blue pair for date night and a camo pair for when stealth is needed. I’m gonna have to try some hey dudes eventually
That is a reasonable choice of colors and class. If @SFC B takes the bait you will see what I am talking about. My wife gives him sh*# over them all the time. Come to think about it she gives him sh*# about pretty much everything. She is meaner than a rattle snake and has no filter...but she may have a point on his choice of Croc color.

That is a reasonable choice of colors and class. If @SFC B takes the bait you will see what I am talking about. My wife gives him sh*# over them all the time. Come to think about it she gives him sh*# about pretty much everything. She is meaner than a rattle snake and has no filter...but she may have a point on his choice of Croc color.
Folks just be HATIN!!! ;)

Attachments

• croc.jpg
    croc.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
So I'm gonna let a little secret slip. You can buy normal running shoes, or any "sneaker", and have comfortable, breathable footwear... while not looking like an old man.

As @noharleyyet pointed out. Hoka makes an incredibly comfy shoe

I've been rocking the hey dudes all summer. From work to the lake....they've done it all. They wear out, but I'm thinking I'll grab another pair next summer.

The arches in most running shoes make me feel like my foot was caught in a hydraulic press.

I like them. Been wearing them for a couple years. They are like crocs but less embarrassing

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back