DANCE !!! Moosie ond Little Moosie Style !!

Moosie

Grand poopa
We went to a Wedding last night
biggrin.gif

Little Moosie :

http://www.huntandlodge.com/albums/video/dance1.mpg

Big Moosie with Little Moosie :

http://www.huntandlodge.com/albums/video/dance.mpg

Uhhhh I'm not sure. But There was a Disco Contest.. Gues who won
smile.gif
I'll upload a Quick Vid clip in 10 mins....
biggrin.gif

I know that dance step! That is the funky chickenwalk
biggrin.gif
and the big turkey strut!
wink.gif
drives the chicks wild
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
stuff. Good fun with the kid Moosie.

Happy trails

Finally got to see these. My wife said you dance just like me. Man you sure are a good dancer. It usually takes me 6-8 beers to get my rythm going. How about you? Or are you naturally good.

Oh lordy he spawned another one. All men should be so fearless on the dance floor as my brother.
smile.gif

BTW Cotton Eyed Jo (the second one) is my kid's favorite song to dance to, but they call it Cahz an do.
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> How about you? Or are you naturally good. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm NAtural
wink.gif
Actually I can Dance a Little. But I'm not all that good. I do have Good BEAT in my blood. I seen alot of people that dance... Well, for Better Lack of Terms "WHITE", Sure they move, But it's not to the Song that is playing ...
shhh.gif

I need to Video tape Little "O" this Week and Upload him, He's starting to get the Hang of it. Someone told him hewas the Best dancer there and now he wants to take Dance lessons. There is a Hip HOP dance School here locally... So MAybe I'll take him.

Pretty cool!
cool.gif
Reminded my of my class reunion at the Elks a few years back.
biggrin.gif
I had all that old 70's stuff on CD...it was a blast. Elks Lodge kept sending me free drinks. Seems the barmaid mistook me for a certain celebrity.
rolleyes.gif
And no...it wasn't John Travolta!
elkgrin.gif
Hey the light was pretty bad in there!

-RW-

Have you ever seen Moosie walking down the street carrying a can of paint and eating a pizza? I would be willing to bet that the resemblance would be uncanny.

Does anyone else remember the Moosie Dance King video from last year?? I thought that was a put on.. Guess not..

Disco Moosie.. kind of like disco duck only different.. and bigger....

cool.gif

If you take lil' O to hip hop dance school, you'll have to give me a shout so I can take Vanessa too. I generally have to make her sit down at weddings or she would pass out from all the dancing she does.

P1010015.sized.jpg

guess it runs in the family
biggrin.gif

P.S. Mine is the one in pink

All I have to say is Fred Astair you're not Moosie
eek.gif
, but hey you're still pretty good though
rolleyes.gif
, better than me that's for sure. I did recognize the dance you were doing, it was actually 2 different dances rolled into one, the Moose Walk, and the Soupy Sailes Shuffle
biggrin.gif
pretty cool dude.

By the way, how do you like my new signature?

Dennis

Hey now... I wasn't even Drinking... You should see me dance once I drink
wink.gif

I'm guessing I'll have my boy and Mojaves Girl in Dance school this year, I can see the Duo now
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

dance.gif

calvin.hobbes.dance.gif

Back