Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Damn Utah!

ashersdad

How dare they charge my credit card $1,513. ;) Looks like after 10 years I will finally be hunting moose in Utah. Needless to say, I am pumped. Utah moose and Wyoming elk, looks like it is going to be a great year.:D :D

That's awesome, congrats on the tag.. Looks like hunttalk should be pretty busy with pictures this fall.

Congrats on the moose tag! What part of the state is it for? I see quite a few moose every year working in No UT.

Congrats! That's a spendy tag! My wife would shoot me if I dropped that on a tag this year, that's why it's just points all around for me.

No goat, no deer...maybe next year. Congrats to you Ashersdad. I hope you document the hunt with lots of pics and share them here.

Congrats on the great tag and good luck!
I drew a Wasatch moose tag last year and lucked out on a great bull.
Look at what your going to get yourself into this fall!
Wasatchmoose24.jpg

If I could only ever go again!

Grunt, that is an awesome bull!! Now I'm really getting excited. If you have any pointers from your hunt, please share. I will be able to scout a couple of times before the season. Luckily I have a brother and two cousins that live in Cache Valley that are already starting to scout for me. I am also talking to others that have drawn the tag to find out areas that they found moose.

Back