Damn Dog

I decided to go domestic yesterday and cooked breakfast for my smarter half. We cook bacon in the microwave covered in paper towels. So I set everything out and go call "the boss" to come in the kitchen for breakfast. It seems that Cooper snagged 4 slices of pepper bacon paper towels and all. He going to be crapping confetti sometime today.
You need to explain this......

My sister left some frozen ground beef on the table to thaw. Her Dachshund managed to climb up on the table and eat it all. Her 15 lb. dog ate 2 lbs. of raw ground beef in one sitting. She moaned and groaned and couldn't move the rest of the day.

But she was happy

We had 4 of those treats in our yard yesterday. Bull, I thought he was going to come through the window. 2nd Bull in 4 days.

I’ve always wanted on of those. Beautiful dog.
They are great dogs. Mostly very smart. Coop is the exception! They are very lovable and protective but not aggressive. The down side is they can be high maintenance. They don't like to be left alone very long. The are not backyard or kennel dogs. You will need to get a larger bed. I've had Ridgebacks since the early 80's and bred them for quite a few years.

Part 2.
I'm working in the shop today and Sam, older dog, comes out and starts bugging me . It's unusual but not unheard of. I get done with my project and walk out in the yard and there's an old dog food bag torn up. Cooper is nowhere to be found. I still didn't key up on anything until I got into the house. It seems he brought a couple more into the house.IMG_20230102_144741123.jpgIMG_20230102_144732939.jpg

Part 2.
I'm working in the shop today and Sam, older dog, comes out and starts bugging me . It's unusual but not unheard of. I get done with my project and walk out in the yard and there's an old dog food bag torn up. Cooper is nowhere to be found. I still didn't key up on anything until I got into the house. It seems he brought a couple more into the house.View attachment 258848View attachment 258849
Sounds like Sam was telling you that Coop needs a talkin to:)

Cooper doesn't understand the word no, bad dog, or any of the other reprimands. I picked up one of the largest bag pieces, shake it at him while telling him he's a BAD DOG. He grabbed the bag and wants to play. He's impossible to stay mad at.

Years ago, after gutting a deer at the house I mistakenly laid a pair of rubber gloves on my workbench.
Two days later I noticed my dog squatting a bunch, having trouble pooping, and I notice something hanging out his rear end. So as any good dog owner would do I have to inspect what's going on. Why is it what's hanging out is yellow? Then it clicked in my brain, I proceeded to slowly pull out a strand of rubber about 18" long.

Years ago, after gutting a deer at the house I mistakenly laid a pair of rubber gloves on my workbench.
Two days later I noticed my dog squatting a bunch, having trouble pooping, and I notice something hanging out his rear end. So as any good dog owner would do I have to inspect what's going on. Why is it what's hanging out is yellow? Then it clicked in my brain, I proceeded to slowly pull out a strand of rubber about 18" long.
That was my dog Buck. He loved latex. When we would have kids birthday parties he would go nuts trying to pop and eat every balloon as fast as he could. My wife always wore latex gloves when cleaning, so I was constantly cleaning up hand shaped and/ or colorful poop in the back yard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back