Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Damn Dog

Redmt

I decided to go domestic yesterday and cooked breakfast for my smarter half. We cook bacon in the microwave covered in paper towels. So I set everything out and go call "the boss" to come in the kitchen for breakfast. It seems that Cooper snagged 4 slices of pepper bacon paper towels and all. He going to be crapping confetti sometime today.

I once had a dog growing up (Sadie) that stole a potato....a potato sitting next to 4 juicy steaks sitting right on the counter. I remember hours later after dinner we found the potato in her bed with just a few bite marks in it.

I decided to go domestic yesterday and cooked breakfast for my smarter half. We cook bacon in the microwave covered in paper towels. So I set everything out and go call "the boss" to come in the kitchen for breakfast. It seems that Cooper snagged 4 slices of pepper bacon paper towels and all. He going to be crapping confetti sometime today.
Is Cooper a lab? if so, he gives zero f&*^ about the pooping pain headed his way... he just got bacon 🤣

my lab did this years ago and almost looked like she was smiling every time she pooped out paper towels ha

Rio has snagged the bacon and toast in an instant off the coffee table ,when I went into the kitchen to get a paper towel .
He knows no English that I can tell. Hand gestures work.
Or reaching into the dog cookie bag when he comes in, his stumpy tail vibrates....

Our dog once stopped eating her kibble, morning and evening. After 2-3 days of barely picking at her food I began to think I needed to take her to the vet. Then I was working in my home office and heard a very strange sound coming from the hallway outside. I went out and found her sleeping in the hallway with the most incredible sounds coming from her stomach. Sound up!

This just happened to be trash day, and I went out by the back gate and discovered the cause of her gastric distress. A few day earlier I had foolishly set a bag of scrap mule deer trim by the gate, waiting for trash day. She had discovered it and had been dining like her wild cousins.

Our dog once stopped eating her kibble, morning and evening. After 2-3 days of barely picking at her food I began to think I needed to take her to the vet. Then I was working in my home office and heard a very strange sound coming from the hallway outside. I went out and found her sleeping in the hallway with the most incredible sounds coming from her stomach. Sound up!

This just happened to be trash day, and I went out by the back gate and discovered the cause of her gastric distress. A few day earlier I had foolishly set a bag of scrap mule deer trim by the gate, waiting for trash day. She had discovered it and had been dining like her wild cousins.
Rio's soul mate!!!
Does she Fark too?

• Haha
Reactions: Oak
Brown dog likes to snurff snacks like horse, rabbit and deer poop, and will puke after a particularly good piece of crap.

My wife thinks that the dog is dying.

I point out that the dog eats 1/2 a cord of wood and as much poop as she can, so of course she's going to throw up.

Dog doesn't eat poop for three days, and doesn't puke.

Wife: I still think we need to spend $500 on a vet to tell us that she's okay.

Reactions: Oak
Back