CVA Accura V2 LR Set Up

CM22

I have for sale a completely set up a .50 caliber CVA Accura V2 LR muzzleloader. I purchased it new 2 years ago I would guess it has about 80 rounds through. It is in really good shape, I have always cleaned it right after shooting it. It has hunted about 6 or 7 days. I installed a swivel stud on the forend so I could run a Harris Bipod. I upgraded the stock breech plug to the Blackhorn209 breech plug. I have been shooting 78 grains (by weight) of BH209 with 240 grain Dead Centers from Precision Rifle. This has routinely been a ~MOA load for me out to 300 yards. It is currently scoped with a Leupold VX3i 4.5-14x40 CDS with Windplex reticle, with Alumina Covers. I haven’t used the free CDS dial so that will be included with the scope. I upgraded from the stock scope mount to a DNZ scope mount. I am willing to sell everything as a package or part it all out, but I would like to sell the gun or scope before I start selling the other stuff.

CVA Accura V2 LR with stock scope mount $450 TYD
CVA DNZ GameReaper scope mount $30 TYD
Leupold VX3i 4.5-14x40 CDS windplex $450 TYD ($520 with Alumina Covers)
Harris S25C bipod $85 TYD
7 boxes of 240 grain Dead Center bullets, $13 TYD each, $85 TYD for all of them.

Buy the whole package for $1050 TYD.

Here are a couple links to the bullets:

I am good with USPS money orders, Paypal, Google Wallet, etc. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I would be more than willing to cut deals on the purchase of multiple items. Thanks for looking.

ml1.JPGml2.JPGml3.JPGml4.JPG

Last edited:
The bipod is sold.

If that is a deal breaker for you, I can scrounge another Harris off a different rifle. Feel free to PM me with questions or offers.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back