Crunch Time

How many others have mustered the strength to carry all that water or all them tablets? Or pumping your wrists to death? Lol I haven’t gone out yet, which is seriously unlike me, it’s just sooo damned hot.. I told myself I’d be getting out for a good walk this weekend, though! Hope you saw some promising sign!

Hell ya going to country jam and rockin the rivers also?? What’s the 3rd?

Whats the shade like there?
F-that.
Never been to either concert before but I hear it’s a blast. All my friends and family are going except the wife and kids and I. Ha.. you need some help on your expedition or what!? Won’t tell a soul what I see or know! Scouts honor! 🤣

Edit: Just to be clear, when I said “what’s the 3rd?” I didn’t mean Sept, I meant the 3rd concert. @EYJONAS!

Never been to either concert before but I hear it’s a blast. All my friends and family are going except the wife and kids and I. Ha.. you need some help on your expedition or what!? Won’t tell a soul what I see or know! Scouts honor! 🤣

Edit: Just to be clear, when I said “what’s the 3rd?” I didn’t mean Sept, I meant the 3rd concert. @EYJONAS!
Bring a BIG hat. Its an oven.

Been shooting mine nonstop. Every day if I can, if not, in my garage at 6 yards lol good out to 60 right now and don’t feel it necessary to keep pushing further. I do wear a flatbrim, but I know when to quit hammering….

Ive been taking my pack for a hike every other day after working in this heat 50 lbs in pack only doing 1 1/2 mile but up 30% grade
shooting bow every night and I am deadly at 6 yards

I drew the best tag I have ever had and I've done nothing except shoot my bow regularly. I'm ashamed that the tag didn't get its due diligence of scouting and the forum didn't get to be graced with the awesome photos of scouting. 14 month old kids have a way of shutting down your life in a good way of course. That being said I'll be picking my buddy up at the boise Airport on August 19th to head out and scout the unit for 3 days. Better than nothing.

Back