Crowdsourcing Help for Fellow Sportsman

Jape

Gents, this past Saturday we took a good friend out shooting bows because he has been helping his wife the past month with her chemo treatments after her breast cancer metastasized. He has been a trooper helping her and their kids through this intense trial, and we figured he needed a break, so we went shooting. It was a great morning just talking about hunting. Towards the end of the shooting session, I think he was just caught up in the conversation and he didn't notice that he drew without an arrow nocked. Well, you can predict what happened. He dry fired and busted up his strings and cracked his lower limb. Amateur hour, I know, but I felt terrible because we were trying to get his mind off the rough things in his life and this happened. My other buddy who was shooting with us, and I, are pitching in some money to help him get it fixed, but I am reaching out to see if anyone has connections with Mathews bows that could help him get a discount on the repairs? I think his bow is a Mathews Heli (or something like that) and is probably around 7-8 years old. Any and all connections are much appreciated. Thanks!

Back