Crooked Horn Bino System??

I used to laugh when I saw them advertised on television. But last fall I bought it to try during archery season. They worked great and now I use them all the time. Wish I hadn't been so stupid and purchased it years ago.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 04-03-2002 07:32: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

There great,only problem I had is that I couldnt keep my lens cover on the back of my bino's with that system.
I ended up using a small cord to go through the slot in the cover then a loop on the other end to slip on the hook of the system.
Steve bought one last season and really likes it.
Just DO IT.
:D :D

Thanks for the replies,I think I will go ahead and purchase one of these.It would be nice to carry my binocs all day without getting a sore neck.
They arent a bad prie either $20.00 isnt bad for a little comfort. :D

Well all I went ahead and purchased the Bino System at the Sportsman Show here today.I got the black set sinc it was cheaper that the camo ones.Thanx for all of your responses to this. :D

I have been looking at these for quite a while and decide to buy one. I bought one, put all of my gear on, and I have to say that they are very comfortable, and what's nice is now I won't have to worry about my bino's flopping around!!

I got the Crooked Horn ones when I got my Swarovski Binos and I find the system to be very comfortable. Crooked Horn is the outfit that makes the Swarovski Bino System from what I was told and were a lot cheaper than the Swarovski Bino System. The feedback from the dealer who sells the Bino Buddy, Swarovski Bino System and the Crooked Horn sytem is that the Crooked Horn ones were more favorable than the others.

The only heads up I will give on these bino systems is that when jumping or hopping just remember that the binos can and will hit your body still.This means that they can whack you in the head since they are adjusted to reach your eyeballs,or hit your chest pretty hard.I have yet to learn this from first hand experience but do know someone that has done it.

I personally prefer the system put out by turantula, real similar to the previous mentioned ones, works good..h2m

Kraven, you laugh, but after wearing em all day on horse back I thought my chest was gonna cave in, bruised the heck out me, it was to hot for a jacket to keep em in place, I bought a fleece cover with a elastic strap that goes around your body while I'm ridin, betwen the two I'm a happy hunter again. h2m

H2M I can honestly say that I have no experience with them on horseback but Im sure they do kill your chest with all the rocking back and forth.The fleece liner was a great idea,maybe you should market these ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back