Crested Butte recommendations

nwihunter

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Messages
794
Location
Valparaiso, IN
Hey guys, I just got into Crested Butte Colorado today for work and was wondering if anyone has recommendations for restaurants to try out or things to
see while I’m here. Going to be here for the next 10 days.
 
  • Butte bagels!
  • If you do something epic a gut bomb breakfast at the Gas Cafe (or Power Stop if you're rolling through Gunny)
  • Figalicious and Mac Daddy at the Stash are my favorites
  • Beers at Eldo, Talk, and Kochevars
  • cocktails at Montanyas
  • ice cream at Third Bowl
  • fish the Taylor (or buy a lot of flies at Dragonfly Anglers to give you more specific beta)
  • Gothic (hike to the top or visit the town, it's where I got married)
  • Bike the Lower Loop (you can get this in before/after work)
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,099
Messages
2,249,677
Members
39,092
Latest member
jgarren
Back
Top