Caribou Gear Tarp

Creedmoor joining the family

Not too proud to say I had a cheap Ruger 6.5 out to the range today and it shot MOA with some of the cheapest factory ammo I could snag lately. Bringing it to WY for doe antelope next month. I don’t lose any sleep leaving it while off bow hunting for elk either. So is it OK for a guy to have a 6.5 man bun as long as it remains your beater, loaner, utility gun, and only used to shoot does?

I didn't know there was such a caliber...yeah, I live in a cave.
Sounds cool..
Just got a haircut down to 3/4".
22 creedmoor is the best creedmoor out there. Heavy 22 caliber bullets going fast. Hornady makes brass only a matter of time before one of the gun manufacturers makes it mainstream.

Not too proud to say I had a cheap Ruger 6.5 out to the range today and it shot MOA with some of the cheapest factory ammo I could snag lately. Bringing it to WY for doe antelope next month. I don’t lose any sleep leaving it while off bow hunting for elk either. So is it OK for a guy to have a 6.5 man bun as long as it remains your beater, loaner, utility gun, and only used to shoot does?
I know there’s a joke about creedmores and riding a moped somewhere.

No. Not for me. Hahaha. My SIL bought one cause his buds said it's the way to go. His other rifle is an .06 he says doesn't shoot. Factory for the Creed this year, but I will probably be loading both. Can't wait to get my hands on the .06. mtmuley
This will be a great opportunity for the young man to learn to blood trail.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back