Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Creedmoor/Accubond Excellence

OhHeyThereBen

I finally got around to getting my hands on some 130gr Accubonds and they shot great! 41, 41.5, and 42.4 grains of H4350 all gave me half inch groups. I'll be excited to see what they do on whitetails this fall.

They will be exceptional. I shoot the 147 ELDM in my Creed and it hammers deer, but I use nothing but 129 Interlocks in my .260s and they are also fantastic. I think that the 6.5s shine with 130-class bullets. I usually get complete penetration through shoulders, using the Interlocks- at least with does.

Expect the bullet to be just against the offside hide or quarter sized exit to half dollar on broadside shots. Deer will run 30-50 yards and tip over. That's the results we got out of quite a few from a 6.5x55

I finally got around to getting my hands on some 130gr Accubonds and they shot great! 41, 41.5, and 42.4 grains of H4350 all gave me half inch groups. I'll be excited to see what they do on whitetails this fall.

Probably kill them just as dead as a 129gr Hornady!

Probably kill them just as dead as a 129gr Hornady!

No doubt! But it's been a lot of fun for me to experiment with different bullets in a new gun. And the two Nosler offerings have thus far out-shot the Hornady (.5" compared to 1"). Both would work great, but I'm just enjoying the process. I'm sure I'll have just as much fun trying out some monometal offerings from both companies and maybe some others that I haven't tried yet.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back