MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Crap week

We are thinking about you.

I am basically a flatlander who loves the mountains, and I get nervous on mountain roads. I realized a while back that sometimes all I can do is keep the left wheel on the yellow line (when there is a yellow line). So far that has been enough. I find that much of my life is like that. Good luck.

In 2003 my wife and I lost our good paying jobs on the same day. That same week her doctor told us he thought she was in the beginning stages of MS. To top it of the tranny went in my truck. That was about as low as I've ever been. Turns out the doc was wrong and after a year or so of laying low and pinching pennies, we eventually both got better jobs.

Sounds like the news for you daughter is good and job situation is gonna be ok. Hope it continues to get better.

I just wanted to thank all of you who sent prayers and thoughts my way. My daughter hasn't been diagnosed with anything, but she seems to be doing MUCH better. I also start a new kick butt job in January! Things are going great! Again THANKS to everyone here!

Don't forget to thank the One who made it all possible. :) We were just showing our support. Glad things are better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back