Caribou Gear Tarp

Crack Hunting

The Hedgehog

You never know where or when it will happen; trying on boots, having lunch or picking up the kids from school.. it's always best to be prepared.
0411081225.jpg

04230811221.jpg

...crop the bottom right pic....schwiiingggg!

top picture.....slap right cheek and watch the wave travel all the way to the left.
schwiiinggg!

I don't see a tramp stamp on either gal.....not that you would want to, especially the top one.

"LaParilla, a burrito shop"

I would think that a burrito joint would make excellent Crack habitat. A wise Crack hunter would focus his efforts there.......

You've found the cracks now that you've determined them to be of trophy quality you must seal the deal. Slowly slip up behind the crack, slip your four finger up to the knuckles deep down into the crack, slowly slip the finger back out without waking the crack. Now pull your four finger up to your nose and take a whiff. Good quality cracks are hard to find.

You've found the cracks now that you've determined them to be of trophy quality you must seal the deal. Slowly slip up behind the crack, slip your four finger up to the knuckles deep down into the crack, slowly slip the finger back out without waking the crack. Now pull your four finger up to your nose and take a whiff. Good quality cracks are hard to find.

ROFLMAO :D

It's been brought to my attention that there are those of you whom don't know how to decipher the results of the whiff. So for those of you who aren't in the know here goes.
Part 2 of the crack sniff.

If the finger smells of that of a chit house door on a tuna bout, buy the crack a corona light, if the aroma is that of just the chit house door, or that of the chit house door in a burrito shop, it might be Big Horn Ram. Wash off probe immediately.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back