CPW director on leave after complaint of racist comment

He's a graduate of "Stevens Piont". I know several people who went there, all good people. I'd like to add this guy to the list!

He's probably about 45. Sounds like he has exactly 20 years of WA PERS service credit, making his exit from that state's retirement system feasible.

#2-3 guy in WA bags the #1 job in CO - Good for him! He's going to be working with numbers with a lot more zeroes than he is used to.
Yeah, as if people don’t aspire to high level jobs without some sort of tin foil hat conspiracy behind it

Last edited:
according to this quote he is a lifelong hunter: "Also, as a lifelong hunter, angler, and outdoor enthusiast, I am also excited to explore a new corner of the West and enjoy Colorado’s unparalleled outdoor recreation and hunting and fishing opportunities."

Listed hunting first... so that's good, right?

Also could give two shits whether he is straight, does that really matter?
Another CO lifelong outdoorsemen

good thing they filmed this in one day so he wouldn't have to buy a second 1-day license.

so why is he bailing on washington?

fair enough, just can't quite get those cataracts flarin out there like you can here i guess.

valid tho, those pnw folks are really running on fumes in the vitamin d dept

so why is he bailing on washington?
Because WA has got to be the center for political conflict with wildlife, between treaty salmon (and steelhead) vs commercial vs rec, wolves and wolf lovers, a mission statement written by hunters but a commission made of anti-hunters...
fair enough, just can't quite get those cataracts flarin out there like you can here i guess.

valid tho, those pnw folks are really running on fumes in the vitamin d dept
costco sells the 500 tab bottles as a 2 pack.

Because WA has got to be the center for political conflict with wildlife, between treaty salmon (and steelhead) vs commercial vs rec, wolves and wolf lovers, a mission statement written by hunters but a commission made of anti-hunters...

right. my full original quote questions if he's coming here because he's fleeing or because he found a kindred spirit in our spiraling commission who will also give him a tasty raise.

I think it's understandable for us to be skeptical of a state of washington wildlife official coming to lead our division. but i admittedly know nothing about him. i'd be skeptical of anyone they hire from anywhere though for any reason regardless. it's just the nature of being in charge in positions that are inherently political, even if they shouldn't be political... people are skeptical of you.

he sure as shit ain't coming here for the air quality though

1681918816567.png

Last edited:
right. my full original quote questions if he's coming here because he's fleeing or because he found a kindred spirit in our spiraling commission who will also give him a tasty raise.

I think it's understandable for us to be skeptical of a state of washington wildlife official coming to lead our division. but i admittedly know nothing about him. i'd be skeptical of anyone they hire from anywhere though for any reason regardless. it's just the nature of being in charge in positions that are inherently political, even if they shouldn't be political... people are skeptical of you.

he sure as shit ain't coming here for the air quality though

View attachment 272602
My guess is both. We're a wet hot mess that no same person wants a part of. But he probably still aligns more closely with the left wingers

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back