coyote pics

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
co-worker, .223, rabbit distress, 2 shots, 150 yards, scores 15 on the pelt and feather, his first yote ever:

2006cyhuntn005.jpg

2006cyhuntn006.jpg

indian larry, .223 wssm, 1 shot, first coyote ever, (might also be the worlds smallest coyote ;) doesn't qualify for the pelt and feather (shot from road):

moreyotehuntn003.jpg

moreyotehuntn004.jpg

coyote i shot today with a .223 55 gr bullet at 30 yards. Came in to rabbit distress. Made it all the way to the call before i saw it lol. Shot him when he was running away from the call, scores around a 10 on the pelt and feather:

moreyotehuntn006.jpg

moreyotehuntn007.jpg

moreyotehuntn008.jpg

Heres a pic of a sick deer we saw while hunting. Game and Snake think it has some type of fly that gets in the bloodstream. It was running in tight circles the first day, next day we saw it the buck would lay there and let us walk up to it. His eyes were also closed. Game and Snake were going to shoot it, haven't talk to them if they ever did or not.

moreyotehuntn002.jpg

moreyotehuntn001.jpg

EL

What's up with your boys not wearing the Adidas? You runnin' with a lower class guys?

Congrats on the dogs, the first one is a nice looking pelt. Cool pics, 'cept for the deer.

Jose,
You would of been proud of me, I've been wearing boots. Its still not cold enough fof the cold weather gear...you could probably tell as its dec. and theres no snow in the pics...

Hey Wyo, do you use the Foxpro exclusively or do you throw your own mouth calls into the mix as well? It's good to see some predators being taken by first timers. Congrats!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back