coyote hunting ??

Hey Bearbait,hows things goin up in the county?Guess we got anuther load of whitestuff comin our way.I can hardly wait.
You wouldnt be the ramrod of #9 outfitters would ya?

We havent had crap for conditions Bearbait. I have killed 3 coyotes and a fox in front of the dogs so far.Caught another one Tuesday but dog was all over him and couldnt get my hunter to shoot it as the dog was too close.Hard to hold them with only one or 2 dogs and hardly any snow.Did you end up getting another dog from Kirk??? I have spent a couple days cat hunting with no luck.Pretty soon will just coyote hunt again.
Ran up to my buddys place in Kokadjo the other day.Awful big thick country there.

i ended up getting my dog back from kirk. seems his buddie heddgy or what ever wont give me my money back. he said it ran coyotes when it left his place. dam funny this it wont touch one up here? im going to keep huntin her. hey george do you know a man named sean cully from carlisle,pa ? im thinking of buying a hound from him and he said he sold this dogs mother to a guy named george ? you ? anyways keep killin them yotes ! and yes im the # 9 ramrod LOL

bearbait

You guys should try the bare ground we have here in S. IL. We also have had bad tracking conditions, too dry and windy. The dogs can't get up on the 'yotes to make them bay up. We did get about 1/2 inch rain last night so this weekend should be better
;)

hey triggman,
we had it here like that until a few weeks ago. now with 15+ inches of snow on the ground it been a coyote a day hunts. we got a nice 48lb male today. he was just diggin in that deep snow to get away. snowin tonight hope it keeps getting deeper !

bearbait :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back