Copper River Bison tag (DI454)

Contact Aaron Bloomquist at Alaska Outfitters Unlimited. He's probably one of the most knowledgeable people in the state for that tag and area.

Should be a fun hunt, get your back in shape. :D

@Cheesehead , I heard that the native corporation has stopped allowing trespass. Was that part of your buddy’s strategy? Is it changing your plans any? Just thought about you when I heard that.
It's a sad deal for sure. It's only gotten more restricted on AHTNA lands since I moved here 13 years ago. Can't even cross their land anymore during hunting season, and they own a crap load of land along the highway system. I sicked the BLM on them for some BS gates and trespassing signs they put up on federal lands and trail easements.

I would guess access to fishing on the Copper river will be the next thing to go

It's a sad deal for sure. It's only gotten more restricted on AHTNA lands since I moved here 13 years ago. Can't even cross their land anymore during hunting season, and they own a crap load of land along the highway system. I sicked the BLM on them for some BS gates and trespassing signs they put up on federal lands and trail easements.

I would guess access to fishing on the Copper river will be the next thing to go
Can you clarify this? No access even if you would pay the fee?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back