PEAX Equipment

Copper River Bison tag (DI454)

Contact Aaron Bloomquist at Alaska Outfitters Unlimited. He's probably one of the most knowledgeable people in the state for that tag and area.

Should be a fun hunt, get your back in shape. :D

@Cheesehead , I heard that the native corporation has stopped allowing trespass. Was that part of your buddy’s strategy? Is it changing your plans any? Just thought about you when I heard that.
It's a sad deal for sure. It's only gotten more restricted on AHTNA lands since I moved here 13 years ago. Can't even cross their land anymore during hunting season, and they own a crap load of land along the highway system. I sicked the BLM on them for some BS gates and trespassing signs they put up on federal lands and trail easements.

I would guess access to fishing on the Copper river will be the next thing to go

It's a sad deal for sure. It's only gotten more restricted on AHTNA lands since I moved here 13 years ago. Can't even cross their land anymore during hunting season, and they own a crap load of land along the highway system. I sicked the BLM on them for some BS gates and trespassing signs they put up on federal lands and trail easements.

I would guess access to fishing on the Copper river will be the next thing to go
Can you clarify this? No access even if you would pay the fee?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back