Cooper 92 w Swaro Z5 3.5-18x44

338RCM

Thinking about selling my Cooper Model 92 in 300 WM with Swarovski Z5 3.5-18-44 BT regular flex reticle. It is a great gun but I don't find myself using it as my "go to" gun. It is a little over a year old. Has had around 100 rounds down the barrel. Just trying to see if there is ant interest in it. Feel free to PM or post up any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3284.jpg
    IMG_3284.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_3278.jpg
    IMG_3278.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 248
I have the identical setup. Absolutely sweet setup. Somebody is going to get an awesome rifle.

Great looking setup. Were you shooting hand loads? Factory? If so, what loads and how did it group?

Shooting Factory 180 Accubonds it would shoot better than MOA at 100 - it struggled to keep MOA at 3-400yds. I do not hand load and Im confident that would will do MOA or better at distance. My buddy has an identical one that he had some loads developed for - it shoots lights out at 350yds. The test target was with 165 Hornady GMX- I tried factory GMX and it was around MOA at 100yds. Did not try the GMX out past 100. The scope has a custom Outdoorsmans Ballistic turret set for the 180 accubonds. I would be content with 3200 in my pocket for the setup...

+1 more for Ed buying another rifle!

Peer pressure is a mother.....as badly as I'm shooting my bow in preparation for MT elk, it's certainly tempting to abandon archery and go back to the rifle and justify this type of purchase. Unfortunately, I'm halfway through finishing my basement and still not ready to smash my bow to pieces. At that price, I'm certain the gun will find a good home.....with a finished basement :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back