Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Cool trail cam pics

Bighorn191

Just did the rounds on several cameras I have set up in se CO and ran across these two pics. Pretty cool to see the same deer in the same place at almost the same time about 3 weeks apart. Looks like he's been doing some fightin and I think in the second pic, he even has a fresh scar above his right eye.

Attachments

• PICT0107.jpg
    PICT0107.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,083
  • PICT0147.jpg
    PICT0147.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 936
Caption for second pic, "Yea well, you ought to see what the other guy looks like."

Exactly! I think it's cool to see how they "puff up" during the rut too - he's got a bunch of pounds more in the second pic vs. the first.

Great pics....here is one of a mystery buck, I have 2 years worth of pics on this guy but never see him during the season....not even in the rut....any ideas?

Attachments

• CDY_0020.jpg
    CDY_0020.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 998
Maybe the three alien space ships in the background of your trail camera pic are dropping him off and picking him up so as to miss hunting seasons?

Maybe the three alien space ships in the background of your trail camera pic are dropping him off and picking him up so as to miss hunting seasons?

Sounds good to me. Blacktails are the same way. They get beamed up in mid September and redeposited the day before the opening of elk season.

Yeah, that guy looks like he might be in your back yard, but then I had a matched pair of 3X3's walk down the length of my driveway about 3 yrs. ago in the middle of the day and hang out across the street in the neighbor's yard for nearly 15 minutes before moving on.

I feel your pain!! I must have those ships touching down here in Indiana too. . . .If I catch them. . .I will shoot to kill! :) I think its the same no matter where you are. I have tons of great bucks on camera at all times of the day until hunting season starts then its 3:15AM when they come by!! They don't get big by being dumb. Good luck.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back