NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Controversy in the Crosshairs...

Moe

Was a big insert in this weeks' Bozeman Chronicle....well written and discussed both sides of the issue well, I thought.

I realize this has been discussed on another thread in this forum, yet this new article sheds some light on the topic not covered in the past ones...

http://chronicleoutdoors.com/

There's a "comment area" in the link as well; for those who want to be heard; for-or-against the intitiative.

Seems nearlly all those responding so far 'are in fact outfitters' and negatively so; as you'd imagine. I'd go so far as to suggest there's a forum somewhere out there encouraging them to connect and comment; so thought it fair to do the same if anyone thought otherwise on the topic...?

Personally, I'm not sure where I stand and am doing more research and gathering more info before stating so myself.

Moe:cool:

Last edited:

Even if you think you have 'all the info to make up your mind on this issue', (and I admit the story's long); .....You'd be wise to read the "12 Outfitter responses" at the bottom; as it'll give you their' perspective on "what Montana Sportsmen should do..."

Moe:eek:

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back