Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Contest Prizes

Doug

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter will award the winner their choice of a VHS or DVD copy of the video Varmint Safari. This has to be a kick ass video judging from the clips that DAA has posted for us.
http://www.rmvh.com/

Let's get those devastated varmint pictures posted.
wink.gif

Doug

Yeah I didnt see that...
Only saw the address so I assumed it wasmail only..
I just ordered your dvd.....

Delw

No problem DAA

I love checking out ballistic jelly..... Kids love to watch them get shot as well.....

I have one from the guy who makes critt'r call and the kids all about wore that one out.. Then I bought a bear calling one and they watch it almost ever night for like 6 months....
they dont watch my vids that much they say the quality just inst there LMAO and these are young kids talking..

Delw

That video rocks. Intestines stringing everywhere w/ every bullet explosion. WOW!!!!!! Is all I can say. They can really shoot when they go jumping Jackrabbits.
I watched it I know 3 to 4 times one weekend when I borrowed it from my wifes uncle.
It is worth heving.

SONG DOG

Yes but not the Same Del you are talking about....

I was briefly but didnt goto any meetings or anything and it was a real long time ago..
Delw

Delw, with that nick you have I thought maybe it could be and if you were him, you'd have to be real old too lol, I just had to ask. I was a member of the California Varmint Callers for 25 years, to bad the good old days are gone.

Danny you and I talked on the phone about 10+ uyears ago.... We have talked on differnt boards also over a period of time..

Didnt you live in AZ off of 19th /cactus ave also or is that a differnt danny?

I know ya just cant place where from..

I am only 40

Delw

Delw, only 40 huh lol. Your on your way down hill, 40 is that magic number ya know. Del Western would have to be 80 or 90 by now I think, now thats old, hell I'm only 60 lol. No, I never lived in Arizona, but I've hunted the hell out of it. I don't remember talking to anyone on the phone from these forums except Crow Woman, Frank and Lonny, but I'm forgetting alot now days lol.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Your not the guy I was thinking of in AZ, but I know I talked to you in the past somewhere...

Delw

Back